Do you need someone to talk to outside your workplace, family or friends, but aren’t too sure who to talk to? Soldier On has in-house psychologists who provide their services to service personnel and their family members.
What services are available?
We can offer you clinical psychology and counseling services to support:
- Your transition from service to civilian life
- PTSD, complex trauma and stress-related issues
- Mood disorders, such as depression
- Anxiety disorders
- Relationship and interpersonal difficulties
What is the cost?
You will not be charged for seeing our psychologists as sessions are all bulk-billed.
Is there a cap to sessions?
There is no cap to the number of no-cost sessions you can access. There is also no restricted timeframe allocated to the services.
Do you accept referrals?
- Medicare Mental Health Care Plans from a GP or Psychiatrist
- Referrals for treatment for Non-liability Health Care, White and Gold card holders
- Referrals under ComCare
- Garrison Health Services for current serving ADF members
For more information, contact our team at email@example.com