Soldier On has numerous courses available for participants to enroll in thanks to our education partners. The goal of this program is to help you further your personal or professional interests. Below is a list of just a few courses that have been offered in the past and some ongoing offers. Through the generous support of Soldier On’s Education partners many of these courses are offered at a reduced cost or at no cost, to participants registered with Soldier On. The courses offered are a mix of online or face to face, with some being both. As there is no exhaustive list of available courses and the costs for courses vary on an individual basis, please contact one of our Education Officers at Education@SoldierOn.org.au to hear more about any courses currently being offered and the costs associated.
Courses offered to participants in the past
- Certificate IV in Work, Health and Safety run by Safety Corp in NSW. Delivery was face-to-face. The course is worth $1850, but the participant paid nothing thanks to NSW State Government funding. This course is still being offered, however please contact Soldier On first as funding will vary.
- Individual Support Skill Set provided by Safety Corp to the Soldier On team located at the Innovation Hub in Manly. Delivery was face-to-face during March 2018. The course was worth $2100 but was free to participants.
- Excel Modelling run by ClayMatter in the ACT. Delivery was face-to-face. The course was worth $2300 but was free to participants thanks to ClayMatter. There is the possibility that ClayMatter will run another course elsewhere in the country in late 2018.
- ServiceNow ran a course in Victoria. Delivery was face-to-face. The course was worth $2000 but was free to participants.
- Blended Learning ran a Financial Literacy course in NSW. The course was a mixture of online and face-to-face learning. The course was worth $1128, but was free to participants
Popular courses currently being offered currently
- Certificate IV in Business being provided to participants by Macdonald Education nationwide. Delivery is online. The course is worth $2395, but the participant will only have to pay $100
- Recognition of Prior Learning provided by CLET nationwide. Delivery is online. The initial assessment is Participants will potentially be charged for any future assessments or appointments .
- Get Connect to be run by CISCO Learning Academy Nationwide. Delivery is done online. The course is worth $500 but is free to Soldier On participants.
- Introduction to the Internet of Everything to be run by Macdonald Education nationwide. Delivery will be online. The course is worth $500 but is free to participants
- Entrepreneurship Course to be run by CISCO Learning Academy nationwide. Delivery is online. The course is worth $500, but is free to participants